The National Demolition Association is excited to announce our second course in the Foundations of Demolition Management series: Foundations of Demolition Project Management. This two-day course focuses on the full lifecycle of managing a demolition project, from set up, through implementation, and closing the job. The course incorporates interactive, real life activities and gives you the opportunity to learn from both experts in the field and your peers through group discussion.
The next Project Managment course will be held October 14-15, 2020 in Atlanta, GA.
Day 1: 7:30am -5:00pm
Day 2: 7:30am -5:00pm
Click here to register.
By the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the importance of proper pre-planning for a demolition project and effectively execute the pre-planning process.
- Formulate a project set-up and management process to minimize risk and maximize profitability.
- Understand the necessary elements and tasks for success in the implementation phase of a demolition project.
- Create systems and controls to successfully manage demolition projects.
- Evaluate production versus estimate costs for future project successes with lower risk
- Find areas of weakness in project set up and execution to improve upon
- Integrate lessons learned for future work
Congratulations to these 37 demolition professionals who completed the Foundations of Demolition Project Management course in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in June 2019. And a big congratulations to Brian McKinney, who completed his Foundations of Demolition Management Certificate by attending this class, becoming Certificate Holder #14!