DEMOLITION magazine is the official bimonthly publication of the National Demolition Association. It provides information on projects by NDA members, occupational safety and health, environmental protection, insurance, management techniques, regulatory development and what’s going on in the association. NDA members receive a copy of every issue in the mail. If you are not an NDA member, you can purchase a subscription here.
CURRENT ISSUE: NOVEMBER/DECEMBER
- A Tight Squeeze – Renascent cautiously demolishes a dorm building on the University of Tennessee’s campus using a high-reach excavator.
- Demolition Doctors – AMG Demolition & Environmental Services Inc. partners with Brokk to complete a number of “impossible” projects in the San Diego area, including a challenging demolition in the heart of downtown.
- Close Quarters – FERMA Corporation utilizes over a dozen pieces of heavy equipment to demolish a hospital in San Francisco.
- On Time, On Budget – Rachel Contracting takes down a former General Mills R&D facility in Minneapolis.
Regular columns include:
- Better Business: 10 Years of Lessons
- From the NDA: Demolition New Orleans Preview
- Legal Issues: How to Stop Drugs and Alcohol from Entering in the Workplace
Read the Latest Issue
View past issues here.
Have a story to share?
DEMOLITION is always looking for project stories, product information or new technologies of interest to the industry. There is no better way to tell the demolition industry about your successes, products or services than DEMOLITION magazine. Email Editor-in-Chief Alexa Schlosser at email@example.com to find out how you can be included.
Interested in advertising in DEMOLITON? Click here for the 2020 media kit. Email Sales Manager, Ryan Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.