DEMOLITION magazine is the official bimonthly publication of the National Demolition Association. It provides information on projects by NDA members, occupational safety and health, environmental protection, insurance, management techniques, regulatory development and what’s going on in the association. NDA members receive a copy of every issue in the mail. If you are not an NDA member, you can purchase a subscription here.
CURRENT ISSUE: JULY/AUGUST
- Old Structure, New Solutions – Using the latest in hydraulic attachment technology, Garrett Demolition brings down a hospital complex in Rusk, Texas.
- Demo in Dudley – Haywood Crushing Demolition demolishes the Cavendish House in Dudley, West Midlands, England.
- A Sweet Demolition – Casey-Bertram demolishes a former bakery in Indianapolis.
- Double the Demo – Greg Bair Track Hoe Services undertakes a massive bridge demolition in two and a half days in Kansas City, Missouri, with the help of two high-reach excavators.
Regular columns include:
- Safety Zone: NDA Members Stand Down for Safety Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Better Business: What to Do When COVID-19 Comes to Your Workplace
- Legal Issues: Revised OSHA Enforcement Guidance for Inspections and Record-Keeping of COVID-19 Cases
Read the Latest Issue
View past issues here.
Have a story to share?
DEMOLITION is always looking for project stories, product information or new technologies of interest to the industry. There is no better way to tell the demolition industry about your successes, products or services than DEMOLITION magazine. Email Editor-in-Chief Alexa Schlosser at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can be included.
Interested in advertising in DEMOLITON? Click here for the 2020 media kit. Email Sales Manager, Ryan Leach at email@example.com with questions.