DEMOLITION magazine is the official bimonthly publication of the National Demolition Association. It provides information on projects by NDA members, occupational safety and health, environmental protection, insurance, management techniques, regulatory development and what’s going on in the association. NDA members receive a copy of every issue in the mail. If you are not an NDA member, you can purchase a subscription here.
CURRENT ISSUE: MAY/JUNE
- The Bucks Stop Here – Veit won an Excellence in Demolition Award for its job demolishing the Bradley Center in Milwaukee.
- An Oasis No More – Alpine Demolition Services won an Excellence in Demolition Award for its job demolishing the Illinois Tri-State Tollway O’Hare Oasis.
- Smoked Out – Stryker Demolition & Environmental Services won an Excellence in Demolition Award for the selective dismantlement of smokestacks at the former J.H. and C.K. Eagle Mill in Kulpmont, Pennsylvania.
- Making Safe – Kinsale Contracting Group was an Excellence in Demolition Award finalist for its job renovating and repurposing the 103-year-old Cook County Hospital in Chicago.
Regular columns include:
- Government Affairs: NDA and the Federal COVID-19 Response
- Better Business: New Overtime Rules – What You Need to Know
- Legal Issues: COVID-19 and Workplace Face Mask Liability Issue
Read the Latest Issue
View past issues here.
Have a story to share?
DEMOLITION is always looking for project stories, product information or new technologies of interest to the industry. There is no better way to tell the demolition industry about your successes, products or services than DEMOLITION magazine. Email Editor-in-Chief Alexa Schlosser at email@example.com to find out how you can be included.
Interested in advertising in DEMOLITON? Click here for the 2020 media kit. Email Sales Manager, Ryan Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.