DEMOLITION magazine is the official bimonthly publication of the National Demolition Association. It provides information on projects by NDA members, occupational safety and health, environmental protection, insurance, management techniques, regulatory development and what’s going on in the association. NDA members receive a copy of every issue in the mail. If you are not an NDA member, you can purchase a subscription here.
CURRENT ISSUE: May/June
- A Travel Through Time – Grant Mackay Company demolishes concourses, terminals and a parking garage at the Salt Lake City International Airport.
- Such Great Heights – The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, New York District, works to remove a tall smokestack at the Brookhaven National Laboratory in New York.
- 10 Years and 500 People Short: The Limits of Green Energy Ambition – Is it possible to dismantle every nonrenewable energy power plant in the United States within 10 years? That question fueled extensive interviews with demolition industry titans and opened a floodgate of responses from NDA members.
Regular columns include:
- Better Business: Implications of Having Employees Work Out of State
- Legal Issues: Rougue Supervisor How to Defend Against OSHA Citations Involving Supervisory Misconduct
Read the Latest Issue
View past issues here.
Have a story to share?
DEMOLITION is always looking for project stories, product information or new technologies of interest to the industry. There is no better way to tell the demolition industry about your successes, products or services than DEMOLITION magazine. Email Editor-in-Chief Alexa Schlosser at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can be included.
Interested in advertising in DEMOLITON? Click here for the 2021 media kit. Email Sales Manager, Ryan Leach at email@example.com with questions.