DEMOLITION magazine is the official bimonthly publication of the National Demolition Association. It provides information on projects by NDA members, occupational safety and health, environmental protection, insurance, management techniques, regulatory development and what’s going on in the association. NDA members receive a copy of every issue in the mail. If you are not an NDA member, you can purchase a subscription here.
CURRENT ISSUE: JANUARY/FEBRUARY
- Boiled Down – Bierlein abates, remediates and demolishes a five-boiler power plant in Michigan.
- Clearing the Way – Olcese Construction finishes a demolition and abatement project on the campus of the University of Nevada, Reno.
- The Opposite of Lazy – Homrich abates and demolishes the former La-Z-Boy world headquarters in Michigan on time.
- Rise of the Machines – Remote-controlled machines provide an innovative mechanical solution, enabling contractors to continue moving forward despite ever-changing industry conditions.
Regular columns include:
- Better Business: What Employers Can Expect in 2021
- Legal Issues: Passing of the Torch: What to Expect from OSHA in a Biden Administration
Read the Latest Issue
View past issues here.
Have a story to share?
DEMOLITION is always looking for project stories, product information or new technologies of interest to the industry. There is no better way to tell the demolition industry about your successes, products or services than DEMOLITION magazine. Email Editor-in-Chief Alexa Schlosser at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can be included.
Interested in advertising in DEMOLITON? Click here for the 2021 media kit. Email Sales Manager, Ryan Leach at email@example.com with questions.