DEMOLITION magazine is the official bimonthly publication of the National Demolition Association. It provides information on projects by NDA members, occupational safety and health, environmental protection, insurance, management techniques, regulatory development and what’s going on in the association. NDA members receive a copy of every issue in the mail. If you are not an NDA member, you can purchase a subscription here.
CURRENT ISSUE: MARCH/APRIL
- Beyond Remote – SDI Island in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, is located about 600 air miles north of Anchorage, about 1,200 miles south of the North Pole and about 250 miles north of the Arctic Circle. It took about 20,000 man hours to deconstruct a drill rig and its support system there.
- Better Things – Adamo Group takes down the legendary former home of the Detroit Red Wings
- Gone Gantry Gone – Demtech demolishes a giant gantry crane that helped build Illinois’ Olmsted Locks and Dam.
- The Role of Structural Engineering in the Demolition of Chimneys – The fastest technique used in demolishing chimneys is controlled demolition using explosives. This article takes a deeper look at a specific method of controlled collapse: the hinge.
Regular columns include:
- Better Business: Time to Ditch the Probationary Period
- Legal Issues: Coronavirus: Employer Liability Issues
- Safety Zone: Brandenburg’s Corporate Passion for Safety in a High-Risk Industry
- From the NDA: Keep Demolition Weird
Read the Latest Issue
View past issues here.
Have a story to share?
DEMOLITION is always looking for project stories, product information or new technologies of interest to the industry. There is no better way to tell the demolition industry about your successes, products or services than DEMOLITION magazine. Email Editor-in-Chief Alexa Schlosser at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can be included.
Interested in advertising in DEMOLITON? Click here for the 2020 media kit. Email Sales Manager, Ryan Leach at email@example.com with questions.