Press identification is required, and the National Demolition Association (NDA) reserves the right to deny individual press registration requests.
Press badges are not transferrable to others. Media registrations are limited to two (2) individuals per publication/outlet.
- Use of the association, meeting name, or logo is not permitted without written authorization.
- Media credentials must be visible at all times at the meeting.
- Anyone who publishes an article(s) about Demolition Austin must be registered under the press registration type.
- All Demolition Austin related press releases, media advisories, and other publications must clearly name the source of financial support.
- General sessions and workshops are open to members of the media.
- Members of the media will not have access to the NDA member meeting or NDA Board of Directors meeting unless they are attending as an NDA members. In which case, journalists are prohibited from reporting on the activities of the NDA member meeting and Board of Directors meeting.
- NDA does not allow journalists to register as media for the purpose of writing a personal blog.
- Press photography during any Demolition Austin session or event is prohibited. However, registered journalists may take photographs of presenters before or after their session with written consent to use the photographs as part of a news article.
- Press photography in the exhibit hall must be reviewed and approved by NDA Public Relations before it can be published.
Press Video and Audio Recording
- Registered journalists may use audio recording devices during Demolition Austin sessions and events for reporting purposes only. These audio recordings may not be rebroadcast in full or part for any reason.
- Video recording, including handheld or mobile devices, of any Demolition Austin session or event is prohibited.
- Registered journalists may audio record interviews with individual presenters provided that the interviewee has agreed and given written consent prior to recording.
- Video and audio recording in the exhibit hall is strictly prohibited at all times.