NDA LEADERSHIP RECRUITMENT OPEN
The NDA is now accepting letters of interest from members in good standing who are enthusiastic about contributing meaningfully to the interests, initiatives, and projects that will take our association to the next level. We are now accepting applications for Director-at-Large. Find a Director-at-Large job description here.
Director at Large: Applications due September 29
- All applicants must be members in good standing for the 2020/2021 Membership Year
- All applicants must be willing to serve for a three-year term
- All applicants must be willing to participate in quarterly, in-person Board meetings/Leadership Forums
- All terms will begin at Demolition New Orleans, March 6, 2021
Click here to complete your application and upload your letter of interest.
For questions about the Leadership Recruitment process, please contact Scott Homrich, Vice President and Leadership Development Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not interested in a Board position but still interested in getting involved? Be on the lookout for another communication for our Call for Volunteers for all of NDA's Committees. Contact email@example.com if you have questions for how to serve on a committee.
* It is required that all non-owners submit a letter of support from a principle of their organization.