The National Demolition Association established the National Demolition Association Hall of Fame Program to recognize and honor elite industry leaders whose commitment, ingenuity, and devotion have significantly impacted the demolition industry and our member companies. While the Lifetime Achivement Award focuses on the body of work of a member in the industry over the course of a lifetime, the Hall of Fame award is designed to honor professionals who have contributed significantly to the profession, but are not necessarily eligible for the Lifetime Achievement Award.
Inductees will be celebrated during the Annual Convention and Expo as well as in NDA membership and news communications. Eligible nominators include NDA member companies in good standing, the NDA Awards Committee, or the NDA Board of Directors. Nominee must be a current or past employee of an NDA member company. Candidates may be nominated posthumously.
2020 Hall of Fame Inductees
- William A. Baumann - B&B Wrecking and Excavating, Inc.
- Susan Baumann - B&B Wrecking and Excavating, Inc.
- William Gumbiner - Demolition Industry Consultants
- Walter Reeves - Volvo Construction Equipment NA
- Saul Spector - Spector Manufacturing, Inc.
- Bob Stuppy - LaBounty